Thursday 12 March 2015

MID MARCH LOVES


Today I'm sharing with you a few products which I've gravitated too this month so far. If you've read my last post, you'll know I'm a fake tan tanorexic and in order for a tan to last, you need to moisturise. I'm loving the Dove Summer Glow + soft shimmer nourishing lotion. It's super moisturising, has a pleasant smell, soaks into the skin quickly and leaves a slight bronze tan which gradually darken the more often you use it. Tresemmé 24 Hour Body Sky High Plumping Powder has been my life saver recently. It gives my limp hair a voluminous life in seconds which really holds all day. Holy grail product right there, trust me. is just what I need as the weather is warming up. I always go for a matte finish but I'm really loving this lately. It keeps my makeup on all day without making me look greasy, instead it leaves my skins looking healthy.
Along Came Betty Pure Pores 15 Minute Detox Mask is such a fab face mask. My sister actually picked this up in tesco and I really cannot fault it. It has a nice fresh scent, softens the skin, cleans out my pores and washes off easily - what more can you ask for? The No7 Shine and Tint balm in Posy is the only shade I've really been wearing on my lips for the last few weeks. It doesn't dry out the lips and is a beautiful shade which leaves a nice faint tint. Finally is the Soigné Nail Polish in the shade Persimmon. A beautiful bright orange colour which is truly complimenting my tanned since at the moment! It dries quick, looks best with two coats, and I would say it lasts about three to four days without chipping. I love it!

SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment