Wednesday 23 April 2014

No7 LASH IMPACT MASCARA


So I'm back after almost a year of not blogging, and what better way to say hey then to review my new favourite mascara? No better way of course!

So anyways, I think I've found the holy grail of mascara, for me anyway! As you probably know I was avid lover of Benefit's They're Real mascara and until my dying day, I will love and preach about how amazing it is but this little beauty just beats They're Real for me. As much as I love They're Real mascara, I didn't think it gave me much volume in my lashes, which could make them look quite spidery if I didn't have any eyeliner on so imagine how excited I was when No7 launched this baby only a week ago promising 'dramatic looking lashes with maximum impact.' And oh boy they most certainly keep to their promise.

With one coat I've got volumised lashes and with two coats I've got the fuller lashes I've been lusting after for years.
The swatch is highly cropped due to my lack of makeup anywhere else on my face!
I really cannot recommend this mascara enough and the packaging is beyond beautiful - my holy grail without a doubt!

Lash Impact Mascara is available in Boots or online at boots.com and is currently on promotion for £10 



No comments:

Post a Comment