Monday 23 September 2013

LONDON FASHION WEEKEND

Hello lovelies! So if you follow my instagram/twitter you'll know I recently won a pair of tickets from Elle Magazine to London Fashion Weekend and I went along yesterday with my sister! I also won a goodie box from Maybelline as a little prize and I also purchased one of the boxes in 'Pure Enhancement' - which I adore, and I seriously cannot wait to try out all the products.
Apart from the Maybelline stand, we didn't really enjoy ourselves and it was pretty boring if I'm completely honest. I found the girls who were working on Maybelline to be extremely friendly and so helpful but everyone else seemed very arrogant and stuck up which made our experience not the most pleasent. Despite not enjoying ourselves fully, I did get a few snaps to share with you, and these are them!


I'm very grateful for Elle Magazine and Maybelline for giving me the opportunity to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment