Wednesday 31 July 2013

REVIEW: VASELINE SPRAY & GO

The reason this product stood out for me is simply because I'm a lazy person, and I'll be the first one to admit it. I really do try and moisturiser my body as often as possible but I just can't be bothered to wait around and let it soak in, I'm just too impatient, so this product was basically leaping off the shelves at me.
Vaseline Spray & Go comes in three varieties: Cocoa butter, Aloe  Vera and Oat extract.
The reason I chose the Cocoa butter one is purely because of the smell. I loveeee anything that has the cocoa scent and it only seemed natural for me to give this one a whirl. I have to be 100% honest and say it's also because of the packaging. As I've said before, I'm a sucker for packaging and the other two types didn't really look as nice as the cocoa butter one!
Anyways, lets get on with the review. 
This product is ideal for anyone like me, too impatient to hang out, doing that silly little dance after a shower in an attempt to get my moisturiser to soak in. Let's be honest, when you see a moisturiser claiming to soak into your skin almost instantly, it's almost impossible to believe. This however does exactly that, soaks in almost instantly.
I love how this product does exactly what I says it will. It's a good quality moisturiser that soaks into my skin within seconds of application. All you need to do is spray a light mist of the moisturiser over your skin, rub it in quickly and Bob's your uncle, you've got soft skin with no trace of that horrible greasy feeling.
Personally I would recommend this version of the Spray & Go moisturiser on the grounds that it is the one that I have tried and loved, but obviously if you're wanting to give it a go I would definitely say to go with the one that is most suited to you.
Gone are the days of greasy limbs, say hello to soft skin in seconds!

Vaseline Spray & Go is available In Boots stores or boots.com for £4.99

3 comments:

  1. I would love to try this out! looks good ^^

    found your blog via twitter - #bbloggers

    glad i did!

    come check out mine if you'd like to :)
    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    Zara (Bows and Pearls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeee loveee this and your blog! would be amaze if you could check out my review :) XOXOXO - http://www.hughesing.com/2013/08/spray-on-moisturisers.html

    ReplyDelete