Wednesday 3 July 2013

JUNE FAVOURITES

Is it just me who is struggling to believe it's July already? Life really does fly by. June was a cracking month for me and I just hope July is the same, so lets move on and start my June favourites!
Garnier Moisture Match for combination to oily skin
This is my new favourite facial moisturiser because it definitely matches. I've always had a difficult time matching my skin to a moisturiser because I have combination skin, so normal moisturisers leave me with greasy skin. This is something else. This is just amazing. It leaves my skin moisturised and soft but with a matte finish, meaning my makeup lasts alooooooooot longer. The product smells lovely and has a lovely consistency, I would so recommend! 
Soap and Glory's The Scrub of Your Life
I've been loving this product so much this month. As I'm sure you're all very aware, I have a thing about soft skin, more of an obsession if I'm honest so scrubs and body butters are top of my list when it comes to wanting to try new products. A few months back, I purchased a few Soap and Glory goodies, including this scrub, so I thought it was time to give this one a whirl, and it's probably the best body scrub I'd ever used. It tackles dry skin like a dream, and when finished off with a bit of body butter, it's just heaven. 
The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
Toners are very important in a skincare routine and this one is just perfect for me. There not much I can say apart from I love it. It does the trick and smells fab.
Essie Naughty Nautical Nail Lacquer 
Essie is by far one of my favourite nail lacquers and their new nautical inspired range is so pretty that I had to buy a few but that post will be up on Friday! This colour is favourite from the new range. Its a turquoise (more on the green side) with a teeny tiny bit of silver shimmer running through it, the perfect shade for summer!
MAC Lip liner in Beet
When I'm having a day where I can't be bothered, I whack a bright lip on to make it look like I've made an effort (terrible I know.) But having to constantly maintain a bright lip all day is hard work as unfortunately for us ladies, no lipstick stays on forever. One trick I learnt a while ago is to use lip liner as lipstick. In other words, I colour my entire lip in with the liner, resulting in a beautiful bright lip that lasts alot longer than a lippy. MAC's Beet has been a favourite of mine this month and I seriously cannot stop wearing it!
VO5 Give me texture styling spray
I'm so bored so the lack of variety you can have with short hair, especially because mine is too short to have nice looking curls. This spray has definitely been a love of mine this month! All I do is spray a little bit in my hair, scrunch it up and hallelujah, beachy waves appear! Such an affordable product too, I love it!

And that's this months favourites, what have yours been?
Are you following me on bloglovin? (follow me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment