Tuesday 27 May 2014

SO I POPPED INTO BOOTS FOR FOUNDATION...

So I popped into Boots to get some more of my favourite drugstore foundation, Rimmel's Match Perfection, and then this happened. Whoops!  
I grabbed a few essentials like the foundation and powder, Nivea face wash and daily moisturiser and also got a few new things. I'm personally a fan of 'colour your hair at home kits' plus my little sister is a hairdresser, so if anything goes wrong I've always got her to hand. I picked up two of the Garnier Nutrisse permanent hair colour in the shade 4 Dark Brown.

That grey round tub you see, is in fact a nice big tub of Umberto Giannini Frizzi 'When Nothing Else Will Do Intense Mask'. The main reason I bought this was because I'm colouring my hair, so it becomes a little bit dry and any mask that promises to stop frizz is a must for me.
Had to pick up the Dove Go Fresh deodorant because it smells fab, and because deodorant is a fundamental necessity. Same with the Oval face pads, an essential for removing makeup!

A few more new things from MaxFactor for me to try. I love the colour of these two polishes (lilac lace / flushed rose) so I thought I'd give them a whirl and for some reason I just picked up the mascara and didn't think twice about it! Baring in mind how much I am in love with No7 Lash Impact mascara, I'm not sure what I'll make of it, but I'll keep an open mind.
Keep an eye out on my blog for reviews of these products!

SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment