Wednesday 14 May 2014

REVIEW - E.L.F CONTOUR AND BLUSH DUO WITH SWATCHES

As you all know, last week my little ELF haul was delivered and I've been testing out the products since I received it, and this is soon becoming my favourite face product! With ease this gives me shape and definition in a matter of seconds.
I must admit, how much does this duo remind you of NARS Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer duo? From the packaging to the pigmentation to the product texture, all I can think about is the Orgasm/Laguna duo and trust me I'm not complaining! A little unoriginal I must admit but this cost me £3.95 and the Orgasm/Laguna duo retails at £30 so I'm not going to say no, but seriously this has to be the best dupe ever!

The blush is a true pink shade with flecks of gold running through whilst the contour powder is a matte brown with slight undertones of orange. Both powders compliment each other perfectly and are highly pigmented, as you can see from the swatches, and blend easily upon the skin to create either a natural or dramatic look. I was nervous at first due to my pasty pale skin, but if I can blend it to go with my skin, I'm sure you can too! I love the texture of these powders as they glide upon the skin and feel very lightweight. 

Without a doubt, I highly recommend this contour blush duo to every single one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment