Friday 9 May 2014

JUST A FEW NEW THINGS FROM E.L.F

The other day I was having a browse on eyelipsface.com and I saw some bargains I couldn't refuse. For instance, my whole order cost me under £21, I got a free mystery gift, well gifts should I say, and I got free delivery! 
Because I've never really tried E.L.F products before I thought I'd order only a few things and go from there, but on first impressions, I'm impressed!
So I only actually purchased six items; three brushes, a contour palette, eye shadow palette and a concealer palette because you can never have too many palettes. I haven't put any swatches up yet because I'm hopping to give them all a test out first and then give you a review! I picked up the countour palette in the shade St. Lucia because it seem to be the lightest shade and considering I'm so pale, I need it to be subtile. I must admit the packaging of the Contour Palette is ever so similar to the NARS packaging which is a little unoriginal but pretty nevertheless.

I chose the 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette in the shade Natural because funnily enough I was looking for a more natural, nudey (if that's even a word?) looking palette! I have heard so many amazing things about E.L.F eyeshadows and I wanted to give them a go myself.

I also grab the Complete Coverage Concealer in the shade light, obviously because I'm so pale. What drew me to this is the four different shades of concealer which will aid me to mask a multiple of sins but also because I'm on holiday next month, so hopefully the darker shades will help hide my blemishes if I manage to catch a tan!

As you can see in the pictures above, I also picked up three brushes. I just chose two eyeshadow blending brushes because you can never have too many and a bronzing brush. Not entirely sure why I selected the bronzing brush but I'm positive it will come in handy!
E.L.F were also really generous this past week and gave me a massive surprise gift which includes:
Baked Bronzer in the shade Los Cabos
Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Bombshell Brown
Matte Eyeshadow in Mint
Mineral Lip Gloss in Daring
Duo Cream Eyeshadow Cream in Berry Mix
Liquid Eyeliner in Plum
In all honestly, I will probably only use the liquid eyeliner as the colours of the other products aren't really my thing, but it was still super generous of them and the products won't go to waste because I'll give them to my little sister, she'll find something to do with them!

That's all for now, keep checking on my blog for new posts and a review on these products!





No comments:

Post a Comment