Friday 5 July 2013

ESSIE - NEW NAUGHTY NAUTICAL SUMMER COLLECTION

So this obviously isn't the whole summer collection, but these were my favourite two colours from the range that I couldn't leave Boots without purchasing!
The two I picked up are Naughty Nautical and Full steam ahead.
Naughty Nautical (love the name) is a turquoise, that is more on the green side, with a little bit of shimmer running through whereas Full Steam Ahead is a stunning pastel lilac with silver shimmer. Both shades are gorgeous in my opinion, but Naughty Nautical is my fave. 
Like all Essie Nail Lacquers, the formula is amazing. This nail lacquer goes on a dream, doesn't chip, is long lasting and very true to its colour in the bottle. The nail lacquers are very reasonably priced at £7.99 each and are worth every penny!
Essie's naughty nautical range contains six different shades which I would describe as; coral, pink, lilac, cool blue, pastel green and turquoise all with a beautiful shimmer that definitely gives it a touch of summer glam.

I would highly recommend this collection! 
Have you tried this collection? Do you know any similar shades from other brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment