Thursday 12 September 2013

AUTUMN/FALL NAILS - WITH SWATCHES

With Autumn well on its way, it's essential that I show you guys my Autumn/Fall nail polishes. I've always preferred darker nails so I found it difficult to select my favourite five from my massive stash, but I got there in the end! No further adieu, here are my favourite colours for AW'13.
LAC PERFECT PLUM:
Probably my most favourite shade in all of my nail polish collection (previously featured in my LAC collection post.) It's a deep purple, think aubergine shade, which is slightly metallic but contains no glitter. Like all LAC nail polishes it goes on like a dream, dries quickly and lasts a considerable amount of time. 
LAC PLUM WINE:
Another love of mine, this is a deep brown with a slight hint of red. This shade is a block colour and is perfect for the Autumn time. 
BOURJOIS SO GLOSSY IN TAUPE:
I actually recently gave a copy if this shade away in my giveaway and I love it so much! It's just a off grey colour that is so glossy and lasts for ages! Considering grey is one of the AW trends, this is just the perfect shade!
REVLON GRAY SUEDE:
This is my ideal nude for AW. Unlike most nudes, this is beige based nude which gives a warmer look that is classic for AW (in my opinion anyways!) I love how nicely the nail varnish applies and lasts a good time without chipping.
REVLON REVLON RED
I love wearing red in AW as it reminds me of christmas! This is just a standard bright red and I know it will be a common feature on my nails in the upcoming weeks! Like gray suede, it goes on nicely and lasts for a while without chipping.

And that's my Fall/Autumn nails! What colours will you be using this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment