Wednesday 22 May 2013

HEADLINE COLORS NAIL POLISH REVIEW

So in my previous blog post on the May Glossybox (see it here) I talked about being really excited to try out Headline Colours Poolside Party Nail polish. The nail varnish usually retails at £9 a bottle so it would be fair to say Glossybox were very generous this month.

I would be lying if I told I wasn't worried about trying this nail polish out, the colour seemed a little bit too bold for me, but I had nothing to worry about!

Headline Color Poolside Party in 083

As you can tell the colour stayed true to the bottle unlike some other nail polishes. I love how the shimmer in the nail polish gives it a kind of metal effect and the undertone of lilac surely made the colour pop! If I'm honest, I would have never of chose this colour myself so I'm really really really happy that I received it because it has become one of my favourite nail polishes. I really like how the colour is long lasting and the product didn't chip on my nails, but then again I find that most nail polishes don't chip on my nails because I wear acrylics. 
The nail polish dried fast, which is always a bonus for me, but I felt that the colour became more subtle after a coat of topcoat. Overall I would say it's definitely a nine out of ten and I will definitely be purchasing some more of Headline Colors nail polishes very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment