Tuesday 7 May 2013

OOTD

 Asos oversized tee
Primark leggings
New Look Jewelled sandals
Accessorize  Mari Tote
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Blueberry

My very basic outfit for today! As you're aware today was rather hot in London, and I had a two exam so I wanted to wear something that was comfy but not something i would overheat in. I promised myself I would start posting OOTD posts so here one is.
 I practically live in leggings anyways so there is no surprise I would wear them today and my oversized asos basic top is a necessity in weather like this. I've never really been a person to wear skin tight clothes as I never feel comfortable in them, so this baggy top is just perfect. I teamed my simple tee and leggings combo with my favourite jewelled sandals from New Look to make the outfit look like I've made some attempt today. I finished it off with my trusty accessorize tote and some sunglasses I bought from a small shop when I was on holiday last year.

Anyways I'm off to exercise! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment