Wednesday 22 May 2013

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

With my 19th birthday only around the corner I've decided to put together a little wishlist. Firstly, I cannot believe I'm going to be 19 already, and to some they may not sound old at all but I just can't help but think how quick my life is flying by! I want to be a teenager forever! If you know me you will know I am always grateful for whatever I get so please don't view this post as me requesting anything, it's simply what I'm hoping to purchase with my wages/birthday money.


duo fiber collection
(I've never used this foundation so I really want to give it a go!)

As you can tell my wishlist isn't as large as some other bloggers, so I'm hoping I'll be able to purchase all of these items with the next couple of weeks so be sure to look out for a haul post!

Do you have a current wish list? Are any items similar to mine?

All images have been sourced from the link below the image.



1 comment:

  1. Loves those Sandals!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit posts - think I am addicted to monochrome!

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete