Sunday 8 September 2013

FOTD #2

Before I begin this post I just want to say sorry for being a rubbish blogger lately, I've been crazy busy lately but don't worry I have plenty of posts in store for you guys!
But anyways, today's post is my face of the day. I went for a neutral-I-can't-be-bothered-face by simply sticking to neutral colours and minimal amount of makeup. I start with a clean face that I then prime with Nivea Express Hydration Primer for normal to combination skin (adore this product, review will be up soon!) as it gives me a nice base to apply my foundation. For foundation I mix one pump of Rimmel Match Perfection in 010 with a few drops of MAC Face and Body in C2 as I much prefer the finish of these two foundations when they're mixed together. I then conceal using MUA Cover and Conceal in Fair and set all of that with Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent. I actually use the darkest shade from my MUA Pro Conceal palette to give a slight contour under my cheekbones and brush on a little bit of MAC Blush in Cubic to add some colour back into my cheeks.
For eyes; I simply slick on a Clinique Chubby Stick in Bountiful Beige and use my MUA eyeshadow palette and Jelly Pong Pong eyeliner on the lash line. I then curl my eyelashes with my Emite eyelash curlers and hold the curl in place with Rimmel Lash Accelerator in Black. On days when I can't be bothered to faff about sorting my brows out (like today) I like to use Benefit Brow Zings - not pictured - to give them some shape and definition and then I'll happily use Benefit Speedy Brow in neutral just to set them in place. And when that's all done, a bit of MAC lippy in Pink Plaid does the trick to finish the look off!
Just a shameless selfie to give you an idea of my FOTD!

Have you tried any of these products? What is your lazy FOTD?

No comments:

Post a Comment