Monday 7 July 2014

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE BEST ---- HAIR MASKS

Hey ladies! So whilst I'm sitting here nursing the mother of all hangovers, I thought I'd create a new series for my blog - the good, the bad and the best. I thought that every week or two I'd write a post about three products in the same category and tell you what I think was the best out of them and the worst, and to start it off I'm talking about hair masks. 
Quick disclaimer - just because I may love/dislike a product doesn't mean you'll feel the same way so if you want to give them a go, do it!

THE GOOD
Garnier Ultimate Blends 1 Minute Treatment - The sleek restorer
I really like this hair mask, it's quick, affordable and does what it says it will. It definitely made my hair more manageable. With a lovely scent and thick consistency this will be a winner for many of you I'm sure. My only problem is with my thick hair, I find it can cause a 'build up' and occasionally it has been a pain to wash out. Nevertheless a good quick hair mask.

THE BAD
Silk + Honey Shea Butter Hair Mask
I really wanted to love this product but I just can't. I received it in a birchbox and from snopping around the internet it seems pretty new to the market. The fact you can buy the kit and make it yourself seemed so exciting to me with all it's natural products but I just can't seem to get along with it. The smell, for me, is so off putting and it felt like it made no difference to my hair in the slightest but of course, everyone is different so don't knock it because I don't like it!

THE BEST
Umberto Giannini Frizzi When Nothing Else Will Do Intense Recovery Mask with argan oil
I love love love LOVE this! I've tried my fair share of hair masks and I can honestly say that nothing I've tried can top this! It's so affordable and it really is my 'when nothing else will do'! This is a god send for my hair! It only needs a couple of minutes to transform my frizzy hair but if I want something more intense, I'll leave it on for anything up to two hours. In complete honesty, the smell is strange and may not be for some peoples taste, but I really like it. If you're looking for an affordable hair mask that does what it says it will then this is the one for you!


SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment