Monday 21 July 2014

LAQA & CO LIP LUBE - POSSIBLY THE BEST FORMULA EVER?

Now don't get me wrong, matte finishes for any lip product are my all time faves but there is something about this product which makes me think twice. Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you Laqa & Co Lip Lube in Menatour. 
I received this at the beginning of the month as a sample out of my July Birchbox and its made quite few appearances since. Laqa & Co are a brand I had never heard of before but just by searching their name I could see there is a real buzz about them, and I completely understand why.

Here comes my bold statement, I think this is product has the best formula I have ever tried! And I'll tell you why...
What typically steers me away from glossy finishing lip products is the pigmentation and longevity of the product. I've found most to be so sheer there's no colour and they've melted of my lips within an hour, and if I'm going to wear a lipstick/gloss/anything on my lips, I want something bold and something that will last.

Laqa & Co Lip Lube in Menatour is such a gorgeous shade that's bold and lasts all day. Obviously every product is different on everyone but this one is a winner in my eyes. With it's strong almost neon purple shade and moisturising finish, I doubt anyone could hate it. It stays true to its colour and almost creates a stain upon the lips, doesn't cling to any dry patches and has the most amazing smell! It smells like peppermint, so so nice! I personally found it really easy to apply, either straight from the stick or with a lip brush and both looked good, but if you'd want a more defined lip I'd say the lip brush will be your best friend with this product.
As you can see, the product can be built up well without creating that obvious layered lipstick look. I personally adore this shade and I can't wait to try more of the Laqa & Co Lip Lube shades!

Have you tried the Lip Lubes from Laqa & Co?

SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment