Wednesday 23 July 2014

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE BEST --- HAND CREAM

Like I said a couple of weeks back, I'll be giving my opinion on three to four products every two weeks - telling you my faves, the ones I dislike and the average products, and this week it's hand cream!
QUICK DISCLAIMER- just because I may love/dislike a product doesn't mean you'll feel the same way so if you want to give them a try, don't let my opinion put you off!

THE GOOD
Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream with Hyrda IQ for Dry Hands
As you can probably tell by the travel size, I purchased this at the airport before my holiday in June and I really like it. As the name suggests; it's very nourishing, has that typical Nivea products smell that I love and has a nice rich consistency. The only thing I don't like about this product is how my hands feel afterwards. Sometimes it leaves my hands feeling greasy and 'too nourished' if that makes sense? You know like that fake feeling? I don't know but anyways it's a good hand cream that does the trick!
The Body Shop Vitamin E Hand & Nail Treatment
This cream does wonders for my cuticles and never fails to leave my hands feeling really soft. The consistency is nice, a tad watery but nice and takes a little while to sink in, but once it has I can't fault it!

THE BAD
Soap and Glory Hand Food
Part of me feels bad for putting this in my 'bad' section because I used to love this little guy but nowadays, he's a thing of the past. Unlike every beauty blogger and their mum's aunt, I'm no longer a fan of this hand cream. I find it greasy, the smell is far to artificial for my liking and it takes ages for this it to sink in! I've found so many creams that I prefer now.

THE BEST
The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Butter
Although the smell isn't my favourite, I'm willing to learn to love it because this butter is so good! It's super moisturising, has an amazing consistency and nothing has ever made my hands feel better. It leaves my hands feeling so soft, without feeling fake and works miracles for my nails. I can't explain how much I love this product, especially because no matter what condition my hands are in, it does the trick regardless!

SHOP THE POST
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment