Wednesday 9 July 2014

JULY BIRCHBOX


The beginning of a new month means a new birchbox and I cannot explain to you lot how much I love these, I definitely rate them more than the glossybox. This month is no except, the products never fail to disappointment me. So lets get on and see what I have in this months box...

Models Own Nail Polish - Rocket // full size
I love Models Own polishes so I was so pleased to see this. The formula of their polishes is amazing and it dries in a jiffy so I know this polish will be making a few appearances this summer!

Benefit's The Porefessional // sample size
Another product I love and from trying a sample from a magazine a couple of months back I had to purchase the full size so this sample will come in handy. It's a slightly larger size sample so it will be perfect for when I'm travelling. 

Whish Three Whishes Lavender Body Butter // sample size
Like I've said before I'm a lazy body moisturiser but I'm trying my best to change this, so I'll definitely give this a go! I'm not a lover of lavender but this smells soooooo amazing! With it's promises of soft, smooth and firm skin I've got high hopes.

Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream // sample size
I've tried, tested and loved plenty of products from this brand so I'm excited to give this a go, especially because 99% of its ingredients are natural. From what I swatched on my hand, it has a pleasant fresh scent and feels nourishing so I'll be letting you know what I think about it soon.

Laqa & Co Sheer Lip Lube Pencil - Menatour
I'm not sure of this is full size or sample size but it's a sample then blimey, it's a bloody good one. I love this shade as for me it's so wearable and can transform my makeup from day to night with ease. The formula feels nice and the pigment is amazing so except some love from me for this product in up coming posts!

Fiosofille 4-sided Nail Buffer // full size
How cute is the name for this file?! Four sided files are my thing so there's no doubt in my mind that this will get some loving.

SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment