Thursday 3 July 2014

JUNE FAVOURITES

I know I say it every month but how quick is this year going? I swear when I was younger it used drag like crazy! But anyways, another month, another set of monthly favourites.

Vaseline Spray & Go Cocoa Radiant
I'm a lazy person when it comes to body moisturiser and I can't explain how much I love this product.  I first tried this when it launched about a year ago (I think I did a post about it?!) and I loved it then and love it know. I'll always repurchase this one!

Umberto Giannini Frizzi Hair Mask
I've always had dry hair but since I went on holiday at the beginning of June, it's been feeling so lifeless. Probably due to all the sun and chlorine! This has to be my favourite mask I've ever tried. It really does tame my frizz and help my hair to be a bit more manageable whilst making it feel cashmere soft.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat and Effaclar A.I
Recently I've been prone to breakouts but these have helped clear them up and prevent them from returning in no time, see my full review of them here and here.

Beautyblender Classic
I received this in my June Birchbox so I'm cheating when I say it's a monthly favourite but seriously, it hasn't left my side since! Although it's hard work and brushes are much easier, the end result is so flawless.

SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment