Friday 27 June 2014

REVIEW - EFFACLAR MAT

My skin is looking so much better than what it ever has, and I'm thanking that to La Roche-Posay products! One product of theirs that I'm adoring at the moment is the Effaclar Mat.
As you can probably tell by the name, it promises to mattify skin, and it does just that. I suffer from combination skin with an oily T-zone so I'm constantly looking for a product to help.
The Effaclar Mat has a watery texture which blends into the skin easily and creates a semi matte finish, which I prefer most as it doesn't cling to any dry patches. I've definitely noticed a significant difference since using this product and it really has helped to reduced my oily face.
It has a fresh scent which vanishes once it's blended into the skin and is really lightweight upon the skin. Since using a combination of the Effaclar Mat, Effaclar A.I and various other products, my skin has rapidly improved and I'm suffering from barely any breakouts! It's heaven in tubes!

SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment