Friday 20 June 2014

JUNE BIRCHBOX

Wow am I impressed with June's birchbox! As you can probably tell it's World Cup themed with products from different parts of the world who are involved in the cup, and I can honestly say I'm excited to try every product this box contains so lets get on with it.
If you want to try the box yourself, you can purchase one off the BIRCHBOX website for £10 plus £2.95 postage and packing a month.

Original BeautyBlender // Full size
I'm really excited to try this product after reading so many good reviews and my RT brushes could use a rest! I'll be letting you guys know what I think about this in the next couple of weeks.

OPI Nail Laquer - Kiss Me I'm Brazilian // Sample size
I really can't fault OPI polishes, so another one to add to my collection is always a bonus. The colour is such a pretty pink with an adorable name.

Silk + Honey Shea Butter Hair Mask // Sample size
Hair masks are my thing so I'm looking forward to giving this one a whirl! It has a very distinct smell, which I'm not sure if I like it yet or not, but it has a rich texture so I'll let you know what I think.

Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick Rogue Groseille // Full size
I'm a massive fan of Yves Rocher cosmetics and perfumes so I have high hopes for this product. It's quite sheer, which I normally steer clear of, but there's something about the colour I adore.

Coola Classic Face Sunscreen SPF 30 // Sample size
High SPF for the face is always a must for me so I know I'll be giving it a go. I've tried Coola products in the past, and they've reacted well with my skin, so I'm hoping this will do just as well.

Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillé Soufflé Body Crème // Sample size
In all honestly, I'm lazy when it comes to body moisturising so a spritz of Vaseline Spray&Go does the trick for me, but the smell of this is so gorgeous I know I definitely use it!

SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment