Sunday 28 April 2013

BUBBLEGUM AND SPACESHIPS - A LITTLE LUSH HAUL




I was recently out shopping with one of my best friends and I find it impossible to walk past a LUSH shop without having a look inside, but I only bought two items this time (well done me!) I've heard so many good things about the Mint Lip Scrub so my intentions were to go in, get the mint scrub and leave without spending too much money, but when I saw they did the scrub in bubblegum I knew this was the one. What a great decision if I do say so myself! This stuff is amaaaaaaazing For those who don't know, its basically a sugar formula you rub on your lips to remove all the dead skin and then you lick the excessive off, HOW COOL IS THAT! I seriously recommend it to everyone, I'm totally addicted to it! 




The second item I bought was a 'Space Girl' bath bomb, and the main reason I bought it was because it smells like Parma Violet sweets (I'm totally a sweetie person as you can tell) I'm not a massive fan of bath bombs as they tend to irritate my skin but I actually really liked this one. It doesn't add anything to the bath water, just turns it lilac and smelling of parma violets! I really wish I had taken a photo of the bath water to show you, but I was too amazed at how bright the water went I completely forgot! 

What do you think about LUSH products? Are you a bath bomb lover?
Thanks for reading and have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment