Wednesday 24 September 2014

MY HAIRCARE ESSENTIALS

When it comes to my hair, the word nightmare springs to mind! I've dyed, bleached, straightened and stripped my hair for years and nowadays it's paying the price. But after a little TLC, the help of my sister who is a hairdresser and constant use of these products, it's in better shape. And I feel I desperately need to share my haircare essentials with you.

My favourite shampoo has to be the TwisedSista Hair + Scalp FiX Super Strengthen Shampoo. Because it's formulated with Keratin, it promises to give even the most distressed hair a new life and I really can't disagree. My hair feels stronger and glossier wash after wash. I'm not a huge lover of conditioner, I find it leaves my hair feeling heavy and greasy so I usually just apply a treatment two-three times a week. If you're a regular reader, you'll know how much I adore the Umberto Giannini Frizzi When Nothing Else Will Do Intense Recovery Mask with argan oil. If the heavens were to be combined into a pot of hair mask, I'm pretty sure this would be it. It tames my frizz, strengthens my hair whilst leaving it super soft.
Before I blow-dry or style my hair, I always squirt a few pumps of the Amara Volume Boost into my locks. Because I have limp hair, this brings it back to life. Hello bouncy locks, goodbye lank hair! I regularly style my hair with heating tools and therefore a heat spray is a definite for me. I like to use the Vo5 Heat Protect Styling Spray. It protects the hair to up to heats of 280°C whilst taming frizz and leaving the hair shiny without weighing it down. Oh and it's super cheap too!
Last but by no means least, I like a little bit of shine spray. My current favourite, and something I've been loving for a while, is the Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray. The light mist creates a very natural looking shine to make my hair look a little bit on the wake side. I adore it and I really don't think I could live without it!
A little trim here and there also helps to improve the condition of my hair and helps it to grow!

SHOP THE POST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment