Monday 8 September 2014

THE FULL COVERAGE FACE BASE

With the weather slowly coming into autumn, my very sheer base is no longer doing the trick. I haven't got partially bad skin although on some days I want something that will give me a lot more coverage and whilst I was throwing out questions on twitter and searching high and low on the internet, I bumped into NYX. Having tried a few NYX products before, of which I totally loved, so I thought I'd give a few more products to try. There is so much positive feedback bouncing about the internet for these products so I had serious high hopes.
Yet again, I was impressed. Like seriously impressed and I've tried many a foundation. The NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat is fast becoming my new favourite foundation. Lightweight, easily blend-able with a lovely full coverage matte finish, there's nothing I don't love. I use the shade 01 Ivory and it is ideal for my pasty pale skin. It lasts all day whilst controlling my oily t-zone and doesn't cling to my dry patches, heaven in a tube!
I also popped into my basket the HD Photogenic Concealer and the Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer both in the shade 02 Fair and these have really helped to give me the full coverage flawless base I've been lusting after. Like the foundation, both are really blend-able, lightweight and provide a great amount of coverage. The formulas are faultless! The only complaint I have is that the HD Photogenic Concealer did crease under my eyes, but to be honest, most concealers do.
If you're looking for a foundation/concealer that's full coverage and won't break the bank - I'm sure you'll love these!

SHOP THE POST:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay Matte But Not Flat foundation (available in 15 shades)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment