Monday 19 August 2013

EMPTIES #2

Hey lovelies, I'd thought I would kick off this week with my most recent empties so here it goes!
Garnier Moisture Match for combination to oily skin
I really love this moisturiser for everyday use. It definitely controls my oils by giving a matte finish but leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised. I would recommend it to everyone who suffers from oily/combination skin and I will, without a doubt, repurchase it!

Collection 2000 Extreme eyeliner
When it comes to eyeliner, felt liners are my favourite by far, and I was really impressed with this one. It's very inexpensive and I'm pretty sure I got it in a three for two offer anyways. For a cheap liner, it works wonders. It's so easy to apply, lasts all day and basically a good black eyeliner! I will definitely be repurchasing this beauty.

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel (travel size)
As I'm sure you're all very aware that this cleanser is my all time favourite. I recently purchased a Clarins Travel Bag and this, among others, happened to be a handy free item it came with! The formula is incredible and literally melts any makeup/product away in seconds. Surprise, surprise, I've already repurchased!

Rimmel Match Perfection in 100 Ivory
I've tried plenty of foundations in my time but this is one stands out for me. It's inexpensive and a miracle worker! It smells fab, blends into my skin very easily, it's buildable coverage and can survive all day without any touch ups! If you haven't already tried this foundation you need to, asap!

Benefit They're Real! mascara
Once upon a time I loved this mascara but this last month I've really gone off it. I just feel like it does nothing special for me anymore. Recently I've been loving Jelly Pong Pong's Fairy lashes and Maybelline's Falsies so I'm afraid to say I won't be repurchasing this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment