Friday 9 August 2013

SMALL DRUGSTORE/HIGH STREET HAUL

Hey lovelies! So I popped into my local Superdrug today and I couldn't help but pick up a few essentials, which of course I'm going to share with my lovely readers!

I noticed that Superdrug are having a '2 for £4' offer on their Vitamin E skincare range and I couldn't help but take advantage. The Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser retails for £4.99 each so I'd be a fool not to purchase two for £4! I'm always trying out new cleansers, but my favourite so far is Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing gel,  so I'm super excited to give this one a go!
I also picked up some Acetone free nail polish remover as normal remover melts my acrylics and two nail polishes from Revlon. Superdrug is offering '2 for £10' on all Revlon nails, lips and eye products at the moment so I picked up shade 680 Revlon Red which is a gorgeous vibrant red and repurchased 960 which is a top coat- and the best I've ever tried!
I also grabbed two products for my hair. Batiste Dry Shampoo is a repurchased as the stuff is just a god send whereas the Urban Fudge product is a new purchase. I tend to use hairspray on a regular basis, and I've totally been loving VO5 High Volume, but after smelling this product I knew I had to have it. It smells like raspberries and vanilla- hello, how amazing is that (and it's also half price!)

Just a small haul today but I thought I would let you know what I got. Superdrug has got some amazing deals on at the moment so make sure you get yourselves down their pronto!

All products where purchased using my own money and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment