Sunday 4 August 2013

SUNDAY POST #8

Hello lovely ladiessss! Realised that I didn't do my Sunday post last Sunday, but basically I didn't do much, so it's not worth blogging about so I'm just going to ramble on about this week instead!
Image source: weheartit.com
1. July has been such an amazing month for me. I can't exactly pinpoint why it's been so good, but let me just assure you it's been a good one. This month, and especially this week in particular, I've learnt a lot about my friendships and I'm not one to dwell on the past, so this week has taught me to told my head high and forget about petty things and petty people- you can't start a new chapter in your life if you keep rereading the last one! I say this pretty much every Sunday post, but it's just a way for me to vent my negativity and focus on the positive aspects of my life (soz for repeating myself!) I haven;t done anything significant this week apart from hanging out with friends and family, shopping and working-  very exciting life I lead. This week was payday week (hallelujah) so I've I'm planning to purchase a few more things before I post a haul, but it will be very soon!

2. One of my closest friends recently got a new job as a teaching assistant at a school for disabled children, and I'm so proud of her, so this week it's going to be our mission to learn makaton aka sign language! I learnt a little bit when I was younger as my primary school was very closely tied to a school which dealt specifically with disabled children so I'm super excited to learn some more as it's such a useful thing to know!
I'm planning to have a relaxed week this week (pretty sure I always say this) as I really want my body to have a detox, been going out far too much lately! No alcohol, exercise and plenty of sleep is required!
Instagram photos from this week
3. This week I've been loving any product with a coconut scent - especially Radox's new Coconut Kiss Shower Cream. It's nothing amazingly great, it's a good cheap shower cream that smells beyond amazing and definitely wakes me up in the morning! I will be posting about this shower cream plus another item from this line tomorrow!

4.Thank you sooooo much to everyone who reads this blog, you truly mean a hell of a bunch to me! 

And that's all for this week! I've got a few posts planned for this week so make sure you check them out. Have a lovely week and I'll catch up with you next Sunday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment