Tuesday 27 August 2013

SUPERDRUG'S VITAMIN E HOT CLOTH CLEANSER

I've tried so many different types of cleansers and found that only the Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel did the job for me, until now. Low and behold this drugstore gem. 
Like I've said before, I'm a fan of drugstore skin products and when I spotted that this cleanser was on offer for 2 for £4, I couldn't resist (especially as they retail for £4.99 each!) and I'm so glad I didn't. The formula of this cleanser is very thick and creamy, not something you would expect for such a cheap price. I've found with this cleanser that a little bit definitely goes a long way.
Because the formula is very creamy is goes on with ease, removes all signs of dirt/makeup - even waterproof mascara/anything on your face and you can see the results on the muslin cloth! It leaves my skin feeling very soft and doesn't break me out! Another thing I love about this product is the smell. Like the entire Vitamin E Skincare range from Superdrug, there is a slight coconut scent which of course I adore, but it's very subtle so if you're not a fan of coconuts then the smell shouldn't bother you too much! 
This has quickly become one of my favourite cleansers so if you're looking for a drugstore cleanser or just a good cleanser, then I highly recommend this one!

Have you tried this cleanser? What do you think about hot cloth cleansers?

No comments:

Post a Comment