Thursday 6 June 2013

MAY FAVOURITES

Hello ladies! This week has been pure madness so far so I apologise for the lack of posts and the late may favourites, but lets just get this show on the road!
This month has been a budget month, so none of the products are from 'luxury brands' but I know for sure these products are going to be my favourites for a long time!
Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It
Nivea Soft Hands, Face and Body cream
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 100 Ivory
Superdrug's Vitamin E Skin Care All over body cream

Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It
I bought this because I found the name quite amusing (and I'm a sucker for cute packaging), and turned out to love it! You apply a thin layer to cleansed skin, leave it for three minutes and then scrub it off, resulting in blackhead free soft skin. Without question, this has been a revolution for my skin and I honestly don't know what I would do without it.

Nivea Soft Hand, Face and Body Cream
I usually use this as my everyday hand cream and I adore it so much. The formula is really nice as it's not oily but it gives enough moisture to leave my hands really soft. The product is clearly designed to be an all over moisturiser, but I think it may be too heavy on other parts of my skin, especially my face. This is a handbag essential and I doubt I will be using any other hand cream any time soon!

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Well hello new favourite foundation! If you're looking for a dupe for the YSL Touche Eclat foundation, this is probably as good as you're going to get. The medium coverage, which is easily buildable, and almost dewy finish really reminds me of YSL Touche Eclat and the fact it's only £6.99 in Superdrug just screams bargain! This foundation blends really well with my skin, gives me good coverage and smells amazingly are just some of the reasons for why it has become my new favourite foundation!

Superdrug Vitamin E Skin Care All over body cream
Love, love, love, love, loveeeee this product so much! I can almost guarantee that this body cream will blow your socks off, because it certainly did mine! Everytime I use it, I'm left with silky soft skin, what could you want right?
ps. it's so cheap for a massive tub
Nivea Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes for combination skin
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
NYC Nail polishes
Real Techniques Buffing Brush

Nivea Face Wipes
Like I've said in earlier posts, I like to take my makeup off with makeup remover wipes before cleansing and exfoliating and I just feel like these wipes are the best for the job. They take my makeup off with ease and don't make my skin feel greasy, probably the best makeup remover wipes I have ever used.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
A lip scrub that tastes like bubblegum? Of course it was going to be one of my favourites! I wouldn't say there is anything special about this lip scrub, it does what it's meant to do, although it definitely stands out the crowd due to the bubblegum flavour! I honestly cannot part with this product!

NYC Nail Polish
NYC offer really cheap but good quality nail polishes that I have fallen in love with! I really like the range of colours they offer and I especially love the formula of the polish. The colours are bright and vibrant, they don't chip and they dry quickly- pretty much a faultless nail polish! My favourite shade at the moment is Bubblegum Pink which is pictured above. 

Real Techniques Buffing brush
I recently purchased a few brushes from the Real techniques range but this is by far my favourite brush out of my entire collection! The bristles are sooooo soft and it blends my foundation into my skin beautifully. Never ever will I use a different foundation brush!

So that's my favourites for this month and all I can say is roll on June!

No comments:

Post a Comment