Wednesday 12 June 2013

SUNDAY POST #2

I'm so sorry for being such a terrible blogger this week! I've just had a really busy week with work and I've been too tired to blog but I promise that shall not happen again, so here is my Sunday post on a Wednesday (whoops.)

1. This week has been so busy! To kick the week off, I did quite a bit of overtime as my bank account is suffering quite a bit lately but as a result it's left me feeling a bit exhausted. Then I had my mum's birthday on Wednesday, and we had such a lovely day. We only went to a local pub to grab some lunch (and a few cocktails) and got very merry in the sunshine and my mum had a really good time so thats all that matters! To finish the week off, I went out with friends on friday and the worked the weekend. Not a very exciting week but I've enjoyed it without a doubt!

2. Well this week is almost over and I haven't really got much planned for the rest of this week however it's my birthday tomorrow! Yay! I can't believe I'm going to be 19 already, feels like my life is flying by. So for my birthday celebrations, I'm going out for dinner and drinks tomorrow night and Watford on friday night with one of my lovely best friends Gem! 


Instagram photos from this week

3. So what blog posts have I got planned for this week? I'll be uploading the Superdrugs Vitamin E moisturiser range review, which I was meant to upload last week (sorry!), a pre birthday haul and maybe even what I got for my birthday!

4. I have just recently changed my skincare routine and what a difference it has made to my skin! I'm going to keep trialing this routine for a couple more weeks and then I shall share it with you!

5. Thank you so much for supporting my blog and I, it really means alot to me and I love you guys for the continuous support!

No comments:

Post a Comment