Monday 17 June 2013

MAC - PINK PEARL POP LIPSTICK

 
New favourite lipstick alert! Okay, so I know I recently told you that pink lipsticks and blushes don't suit me but when I was in MAC in Westfield the other day, I decided to give it another go. How could anyone walk past this beautiful shade without swatching it, let alone purchasing it! My inner girly girl came spilling out, I grabbed it and rushed towards the counter without a moments hesitation and here we are now! 
I've always been a massive fan of MAC cosmetics but I have truly fallen in love with this colour and I know I'm going to be raving about it for some time. 
I must admit that the colour is a lot lighter when applied than what it appears in the stick formation, so if you're a little dubious about trying out a bright pink (like I was) don't be for this is the shade for you! I don't usually like sheer or glossy lipsticks but this is an exception to that! 
(One coat swatch, two coats swatch, five coats swatch)
I have to be completely honest and say I'm a little disappointed at the pigmentation of this lipstick. In order to get a what I would say is a decent amount of colour on my lips, I had to apply a very very generous amount. 

(Apologies for the rubbish quality photos, I'm blogging on the go!)

So what do you think about MAC lipsticks? Would you try this colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment