Saturday 29 June 2013

LUNCHTIME HAUL - THE BODY SHOP

I've always been a lover of The Body Shop and I always will so whilst I was on my lunch break today, I couldn't resist walking past without taking advantage of their sale! The Body Shop is currently offering 3 for 2 on practically everything (we all love a bargain) but I knew what I was after as soon as I walked inside. 
For my birthday, my best friend Jess got me a big bag of goodies - which included a vitamin E mini set from The Body Shop. This set contained a night cream, everyday moisturiser, cleanser and toner which all of them were enriched with vitamin E. I absolutely adored the products within the mini set and I really wanted to try some more from their range, so I guess this is what that post is about! 
I picked up the Vitamin E Hydrating Toner (which was included in the mini set) because I've used up my travel sized bottle and I desperately needed more! I also grabbed the Vitamin E Hand and Nail Treatment and the Vitamin E Face Mist. 
As you guys are well aware, I have an obsession with soft hands and hand creams in general so it was a dot in the card that a hand cream was going to be one of today's purchases! The face mist is a setting spray that you use before applying your makeup so I'm praying this will work because my combination skin leaves me feeling like I need to retouch my makeup constantly. All the products smell really refreshing and I just love the simplicity of the packaging. 
I'm yet to try these products but I've got high hopes!
I was asked by the lovely lady at the till if I would be interested in joining The Body Shop loyalty scheme. I jumped at the chance. For just £5 a year I now save 10% on every purchase, £15 worth of goodies each year, a special birthday gift and invitations to member events. Erm helloooooo! There was no way I was going to turn down that offer.
And as a little thank you for signing up, I received a 'Peppermint smoothing pumice foot scrub' worth £7 absolutely free. I'm liking this membership card!
I'm going to trying these products out for a couple of weeks and then I'll have a little post up reviewing them soon so keep an eye out!

What do you think about The Body Shop?


No comments:

Post a Comment